FAQ
 Search

Flow Control in RC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flow Control in RC

Post by Darren Woodall on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:47 am

Hi all,

Please help me out before I jack consider jacking this in! :-/

I have written a number of test suites in the IDE which all run fine. They use commands like If, else, gotolabel etc. The IDE is using a userextensions.js that I put together based on a consolidation of a number of extensions I found on the net like Include, DataDriven, Sideflow, gotosel_ide etc.

I have a slightly different userextensions.js file for use with selenium-server-standalone-2.nn.n.jar with an RC compatible version of Include and goto_sel08.js.

Anyway, when I run the standalone server I get the testrunner windows up, my suite is loaded and it happily starts to run the tests. However, whenever I hit flow control based commands I just get "Unknown Command: 'If'" and "Unknown Command: 'gotolabel'" etc etc.

What in heaven's name do I have to do to sort this? I have spent hours and days resesearching this to no avail Crying or Very sad and am beyond desperate now.

I tried to attach my userextensions.js just incase it's of any use but it wouldn't let me. I did throw it together with NO javascript knowledge. Actually, has anyone got a well-rounded userextensions.js which contains all the best and working extensions rather than me just keep trawling the internet hour after hour looking for extensions I can merge myself - I think my wife's about to file for divorce!!

Any help very gratefully recieved!

Many thanks

Dar

Darren Woodall

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top