Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down

[error] Element css=div.gwt-PushButton.gwt-PushButton-up-hovering not found Empty [error] Element css=div.gwt-PushButton.gwt-PushButton-up-hovering not found

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 pm
I came across this error in selenium, and could not figure out how to solve it. Wanted to implement Selenium to automate testing at the company where I work, but I came across this obstacle. Has anyone encountered this same problem, and know what steps to solve it?
ccox
Master
Master

[error] Element css=div.gwt-PushButton.gwt-PushButton-up-hovering not found Empty Re: [error] Element css=div.gwt-PushButton.gwt-PushButton-up-hovering not found

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:08 am
Yes. Selenium could not find the element you are trying to click on. Open the page with the element and selenium ide where this command is. On this command, click the Find button. If it highlights the element on the page, it should be able to recognize it on the page. You may just need a pause added in there because the script is moving too fast.

Also try slowing down the script execution at the top and see if it can find it then. If not, we may need some more info to help you resolve this issue as the information you have given is minimal

[error] Element css=div.gwt-PushButton.gwt-PushButton-up-hovering not found Empty Re: [error] Element css=div.gwt-PushButton.gwt-PushButton-up-hovering not found

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:31 pm
Selenium does not seem to recognize the Push Button in GWT. I tried to make the process more slowly, and also tried using the TAB for clicks, but not all clicks on this page are possible with the TAB.
Using TAB, get past the error transcript above, and the following error is found: [error] Element / / div / div / div / table / tbody / tr [2] / td not found

ccox
Master
Master

Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:31 am
What do you mean by "TAB"?

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:10 pm
Instead of using the mouse click, I use TAB to select the button, and then give a ENTER.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:05 pm
This is the button code that selenium is not recognizing:
<*div class="gwt-PushButton gwt-PushButton-up" tabindex="0" role="button" aria-pressed="false"*>
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum