Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
subhashini

Not able to Launch Ie using Selenium RC Empty Not able to Launch Ie using Selenium RC

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:16 pm
Hi Friends,

Can you please help me out.I am not able to launch IE(version is 8 ).When i execute in cmd prompt with the necessary command written..
I get message in cmd prompt at the end as "Listening on port 5555"a ndthing else appeared after to that..

Even let me know how to create a short cut to create for command prompt Command  which is use to execute and launch RC in required browser.

Details of my test case:
1)Created a test case in IDE to login yahoo mail and it successfully executed in firefox
2)Chaged browser now to "*iexplore" and executed 
3)not able to launch application in explorer and screen halted at "Listening on port 5555"
sawyer

Not able to Launch Ie using Selenium RC Empty Re: Not able to Launch Ie using Selenium RC

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:46 pm
Did you try to create a .bat with something like that ?

Code:
cd X:\selenium
java -jar "selenium-server.jar" -htmlSuite *iexplorer "urlofyourchoice" "mytestsuite.html" "mytestsuite_report.html"
pause
++
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum