Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
Praveen Kumar M

Unable to run  5 concurrent tests on a single node in Selenium Grid 2 Empty Unable to run 5 concurrent tests on a single node in Selenium Grid 2

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 pm
Case:1  I registered hub on one machine and node on second machine. I tried to execute 5 concurrent tests on the node (5                      instances of firefox), but i am able to run only 4 of them.

Case:2  I registered both hub and node on the same machine and ran 5 tests still i am able to run 4 of them and the  5th Job is                  failing.

Case:3  I registered hub on one machine and registered 5 nodes to the hub on remote machine and executed 5 tests one on each              port. I am able to run 4 of them only and 5th job is breaking in one of the node.

Case:4 I tried to 3 jobs on node and another 3 jobs on second node which are registered for the same hub still able to run 4 tests(2           on each node) .
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum