Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Need Help stuck at a point where I need to read a random rgeistration pin Value store and retype it in the next step prior clicking on submitting the registratuion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help stuck at a point where I need to read a random rgeistration pin Value store and retype it in the next step prior clicking on submitting the registratuion

Post by akbara786 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 am

Hi All, very excited to see this form this might be my way to successfully complete my first script with IDE as indicated abovemy test case is about registering a new user the last two step for security reason is to capture the randomly generated Register Pin value and in the next step I have to retype that pin in the blank box to confirm Im a live user and submit the page that will complete the registration for new user I have completed all the steps in IDE but stuck in completing the two steps mentioned here any help would be appreciated - even willing to work with some one who can tutor me. 
Note the current random pin generated is an image but if needed I can request it to be converted into a text as well to make it to work.
Added snap shot of the steps stuck on
Thankyou in advance for your help!

akbara786

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help stuck at a point where I need to read a random rgeistration pin Value store and retype it in the next step prior clicking on submitting the registratuion

Post by ccox on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:12 am

Converting it to text would be your best option.  If your scripts could decipher that image, then so could a bot, which would defeat the purpose of that image. If you can get the text, you can easily type it back.  Here is a sample:

storeValue | text's location  | text
type         | input location   | ${text}

ccox
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top