Go down
Nisha14

How to scroll down for specific div on page using Selenium TestNG

on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:25 pm
Hello,

I am new in Selenium, we are using Selenium TestNG. in my method i need to do scroll down to find out the element dynamiically. 
Scroll down of specific div of page. Please if anyone knows about it then guide.

Thanks.
shweta.bet

Re: How to scroll down for specific div on page using Selenium TestNG

on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 pm
You can scroll down by one page by using below snippet

Code:

JavascriptExecutor js = (JavascriptExecutor)

[i][size=16][color=#0000c0][size=16][color=#0000c0]driver[/color][/size][/color][/size][/i][size=16][color=#0000c0][size=16][color=#0000c0][/color][/size][/color][/size][size=16];[/size]
[size=16]
[/size]

js.executeScript(

[size=16][color=#2a00ff][size=16][color=#2a00ff]"window.scroll(0, 350);"[/color][/size][/color][/size][size=16]);[/size]
nabhanya.varma
Active particpant
Active particpant

on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:30 pm
You can try using JavaScriptExecutor.

There is a way where you can scroll to particular element. below is the code snippet.

Code:
((JavascriptExecutor) driver).executeScript(
                "arguments[0].scrollIntoView();", element);

There are different ways of scrolling a page. You can also refer the below url for more details on scroll. 

http://seleniumeasy.com/selenium-tutorials/scrolling-web-page-with-selenium-webdriver-using-java
AgoBalan
Amateur
Amateur

on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:48 pm
see you are question is not more specific, please refining it ito the excat issues..

if page scroller is Browser scroller,den no need to scroll it separately,Selenium WEbDriver is able to find the element even it is at eh bottom of the page..

if the scroll is programatically done in the web application, that is application itself completely dynamic .. you can click on the scrool down (DOWN arrow of the scroll ) until u reach your element..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum