Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Selenium WebDriver 3.0 Review?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selenium WebDriver 3.0 Review?

Post by Debby Stone on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:59 pm

In 2013, I remember reading an article in Selenium's official site about the upcoming release of Selenium WebDriver 3, the next version to come, sometime around the end of the year. Since Selenium 2.53 was a significantly powerful version, it was unimaginable to me to experience anything that could over power it. But, I was still curious to see the changes they’ve come up with. So, news is that recently the awaited version has been released and it’s possible to finally download and start working with Selenium 3. Although it’s currently the beta version, it’s still good enough. At the moment, the third version is compatible with Java and Ruby.

Full review is at TestProject blog for test automation, highly recommended! Cool

Debby Stone

Back to top Go down

Re: Selenium WebDriver 3.0 Review?

Post by Debby Stone on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:00 pm

Debby Stone wrote:"In 2013, I remember reading an article in Selenium's official site about the upcoming release of Selenium WebDriver 3, the next version to come, sometime around the end of the year. Since Selenium 2.53 was a significantly powerful version, it was unimaginable to me to experience anything that could over power it. But, I was still curious to see the changes they’ve come up with. So, news is that recently the awaited version has been released and it’s possible to finally download and start working with Selenium 3. Although it’s currently the beta version, it’s still good enough. At the moment, the third version is compatible with Java and Ruby."

Full review is at TestProject blog for test automation, highly recommended! Cool

Debby Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnSnow on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:47 pm

I am also looking forward to hearing a review of WebDriver 3.0. I am using WebDriver version 2.53.0 and sometimes it throw exception which I can't fix.

JohnSnow
Active particpant
Active particpant

Back to top Go down

Post by ejsuke on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Dear All,
I meet a trouble after upgrade from selenium 2 to selenium 3 :
org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: C:\Users\vnpro\AppData\Local\Temp\new-session9053057590596572288.json: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

please help me resolve it.
Thank so much!

ejsuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top