Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
freesky
Amateur
Amateur

The difference between doubleClick and doubleClickAt with no coordString argument Empty The difference between doubleClick and doubleClickAt with no coordString argument

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm
There is a button on a web page,when you click the button,it will popup a window,it likes a table,there are a lot of rows in it.You must double click one of the rows to select the data.So I used the
"
doubleClick(locator)" to simulate the action,but it only select the first row every time.
Then I used "
doubleClickAt(locator,coordString)" and I didn't use the "coordString" argument in IDE.Unbelievable I can select other rows.I'm puzzled.I though doubleClick is the same as the doubleClickAt with no coordString argument.
Please tell me why?
freesky
Amateur
Amateur

The difference between doubleClick and doubleClickAt with no coordString argument Empty Re: The difference between doubleClick and doubleClickAt with no coordString argument

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 am
doubleClickAt = mouseDown + doubleClick
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum