Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
senthilm.aynara
Active particpant
Active particpant

flash - Need help - for automation of flash objects in RC server Empty Need help - for automation of flash objects in RC server

Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Hi,
I am new to selenium. i installed selenium IDE plugin. which works fine but not recognizing flash objects.
So i downloaded selenium-java-client-driver.jar;flex-ui-selenium-0.1.1.jar;flashselenium-java-client-extension-1.0.jar;junit-4.0.jar.
But i don't know how to find flash objects in web apllication. can anybody tell me how to write script to automate the flash objects.

Thanks & Regards,
SenthilM
nellorekrishnakumar
Active particpant
Active particpant

flash - Need help - for automation of flash objects in RC server Empty Re: Need help - for automation of flash objects in RC server

Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am
Hi Senthilm,

In Selenium IDE u cannot record flash activity . U have doenloaded selenium flash jar file but u mentioned that u want to use it in selenium ide .

After recording functional activity in selenium ide try to enhance activity using selenium rc java by adding flashselenium-java-client-extension-1.0.jar.

Thanks,
Nellore Krishna Kumar
senthilm.aynara
Active particpant
Active particpant

flash - Need help - for automation of flash objects in RC server Empty Re: Need help - for automation of flash objects in RC server

Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:46 am
Thank you for ur reply. That means i need to write script to find flash objects. Isn't it?

What about userExtensions javascript file?

Thanks& Regards,
Senthilm
nellorekrishnakumar
Active particpant
Active particpant

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:04 pm
Hi Senthlim,

U can find flash object using locator but to perform activity u have to use flash jar

http://code.google.com/p/flash-selenium/

Thanks,
Nellore Krishna Kumar
senthilm.aynara
Active particpant
Active particpant

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:12 pm
Hi,
flash jar for performing activity is ok. but my doubt is how can i recognize the flash components(Eg, taxt box ot button) in flash. I dont now the name/ID of that component. How can i find that?

Thank you,
senthilm
nellorekrishnakumar
Active particpant
Active particpant

Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:01 am
Hi Senthilm,

To know abut flash object u must have flash code with you.It cannot be recognized you firebug.

Thanks,
Nellore Krishna Kumar
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum