on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:24 pm
What is Selenium Remote Control
- Selenium-RC allows the test automation developer to use programming language for maximum flexibility and extensibility in developing test logic.
- For instance, if the application under test returns a result set, and if the automated test program needs to run tests on each element in the result set, the programming language’s iteration support can be used to iterate through the result set, calling Selenium commands to run tests on each item.
- Selenium-RC provides an API (Application Programming Interface) and library for each of its supported languages: HTML, Java, C#, Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby.
Selenium RC working:
Selenium RC components:
- Selenium Server : acts as an HTTP proxy for browser requests.
- Client libraries : for various programming languages, each of which instructs the Selenium Server in how to test the AUT by passing it your test script’s Selenium commands.
The Selenium Server, which launches and kills browsers.
Client libraries which provide the interface between each programming language and the Selenium RC Server.
Here is a simplified architecture diagram….
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum