Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
jpjohnj

Handling dropdown menu with selenium Empty Handling dropdown menu with selenium

Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 pm
i am new to selenium..

in my page,selecting the value in the drop down box is handle by the Jquery function. i need a help to select the value in the

dropdown.

when i use selenium ide instead of use select it use click.
ccox
Master
Master

Handling dropdown menu with selenium Empty Re: Handling dropdown menu with selenium

Wed May 02, 2012 8:57 pm
Can you please provide more information? Is it not recognizing your selection? Are you getting errors? If so, what are they?
jpjohnj

Handling dropdown menu with selenium Empty Re: Handling dropdown menu with selenium

Thu May 03, 2012 5:11 pm
consider bellow code , In my page dropdown selection of below is handle by jquery.so when i use the id and value name in selenium by " select "

element it working fine ( able to automate the testing ). because of jquery handling the selection in dropdown box , i cant able to select the particular option in that drop menu because the id been dynamically changing.

<select name="blockSynFloodEnabled" id="blockSynFloodEnabledSelected" size="1" style="width: 220px;">

<option value=0 id="sysfwBlockSynFloodDisable">Disableoption>
<option value=1 id="sysfwBlockSynFloodEnable">Enableoption>

select>
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum