Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
Anupam Jain

Click on a button not working properly with Selenium Server. Empty Click on a button not working properly with Selenium Server.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm
Hi All,

I have recorded a script with Selenium IDE and now when i imported it as Java TestNG framework to Selenium Web Driver my click button function doesent work properlt. I am running script in IE

Script is as follows :

driver.findElement(By.xpath("//div[@onclick='validateForm();']")).click();

Please suggest some work arrounds.

Sourav
Active particpant
Active particpant

Click on a button not working properly with Selenium Server. Empty Re: Click on a button not working properly with Selenium Server.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 pm
First you need to be sure that using 'driver.findElement(By.xpath("//div[@onclick='validateForm();']")).' , its pointing to correct element.
Sometimes, click won't work for every element in IE, in that case, you can call directly onlick method.
Anupam Jain

Click on a button not working properly with Selenium Server. Empty Re: Click on a button not working properly with Selenium Server.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:07 pm
Thanks Sourav for the reply...i checked the path...

it solved the issue..

Also if you can help me with the beforeClass() script for Google chrome
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum