Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
bala_2020

Selenium IDE - Firefox refresh confirmation dialog Empty Selenium IDE - Firefox refresh confirmation dialog

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 am
Hi All,

I am new to selenium, before posting this message I tried googling but ended in vein Crying or Very sad

Issue:
In a web-site which is secured with SSL certificate (https), I have to login and navigate pages and in particular page I need to refresh using the command (refresh / refreshAndWait), as you all know Firefox will prompt with confirmation dialog with the message "To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier." 'Cancel / Resend' buttons. with Resend button as selected, i need to automate the click of 'Resend' button (or) Enter key like (\\13) but not able to find a way.

Please help.

Regards,
Bala
tarun3kumar
Master
Master
http://seleniumtests.com

Selenium IDE - Firefox refresh confirmation dialog Empty Re: Selenium IDE - Firefox refresh confirmation dialog

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm
Did you try keyPressAndWait -

Code:
keyPressAndWait(locator, keySequence)
Generated from keyPress(locator, keySequence)
    Arguments:

locator - an element locator
        keySequence - Either be a string("\" followed by the numeric keycode of the key to be pressed, normally the ASCII value of that key), or a single character. For example: "w", "\119".

Simulates a user pressing and releasing a key.
bala_2020

Selenium IDE - Firefox refresh confirmation dialog Empty Re: Selenium IDE - Firefox refresh confirmation dialog

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Thanks Tarun,

As I mentioned earlier ASCII value for enter key is '\\13' but I can't get hold of the locator. since screen refresh is a browser event and as per firefox security confirmation dialog pops-up and locator I am not able to get.

Please let me know if there is a way?

Regards,
Bala
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum