Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
sainath402

Selenium IDE Get Table Row Count --Perl Empty Selenium IDE Get Table Row Count --Perl

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 pm
Hi,

I am using Selenium IDE to write few test scripts,
Now I am stuck with one problem, I am trying to get the table row count on a page, this table is a dynamic table which gets updated every time so before I fetch data from there I should know how many rows it has at that instance, I know like there can't be maximum of 30 rows per page, I tried to put the same but I get the following error message if there is no row existing "The error message is: table.rows[row]"

for(my $col=0;$col<=1;$col++)
{
for(my $row=0;$row<30;$row++)
{
if($sel->is_element_present_ok("//table[\@id='subCstTable']/tbody/tr[$row]/td")){
my $table = $sel->get_table("id=subCstTable.$row.$col");
print Dumper $table;
}
}
}

This is how I am looping and this throws an error, I kept a condition to check if data exists or not, but the command execution fails if there is no row available..Help me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum