Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
sunrexstar

insert text in a text box of the console Empty insert text in a text box of the console

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 am
hi,
i am a beginner, just started to explore the Selenium IDE.
In my first trial, i tried to run against a web page that has a username/passwd text boxes that need to be filled before logging in further.
Now, through the selenium IDE, how can i insert text into the text boxes of the browser console.
Please help

Thanks.
Advisor
Advisor
------------------------
------------------------
https://seleniumforum.forumotion.net

insert text in a text box of the console Empty Re: insert text in a text box of the console

Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm
Are you using interactive mode to execute command on server?
sunrexstar

insert text in a text box of the console Empty Re: insert text in a text box of the console

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:04 pm
yes, thanks i got it.
i am using the IDE for recording and playback. and i now got it.

Appreciate your help Smile

Thanks
gw4141

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm
I am trying to record text in a text box using the IDE. The playback does not pick up the text entered in. Can someone help?
Arthur
Active particpant
Active particpant

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm
I am trying to record text in a text box using the IDE. The playback does not pick up the text entered in. Can someone help?

" If the data in text boxes is retrieved from the data base please insert a pause of 1 sec before you store the value in text box."
gw4141

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Arthur, thanks for your help. I found that this was more than I knew about at the time. Your suggestion pulled everything together.

Thanks again
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum