Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
rodale_janet
Active particpant
Active particpant

Using Webdriver to put values into a WYSIWIG editor Empty Using Webdriver to put values into a WYSIWIG editor

Thu May 08, 2014 7:58 pm
I am testing the moving of one of our magazines to Drupal 7.  When I recorded my test for adding content, Selenium never added the step for me adding information within the body of the content using the WYSIWIG editor.   Can someone tell me how I can do this??

It will not let me attach the file containing the HTML even though it is a .txt file.   If someone has an idea on how I can do that I will then post the HTML.  Thanks!!!

Last edited by rodale_janet on Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Attaching HTML rather than putting in post.)
rodale_janet
Active particpant
Active particpant

Using Webdriver to put values into a WYSIWIG editor Empty Re: Using Webdriver to put values into a WYSIWIG editor

Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 am
Code:
Here is the HTML:

<div class="field-type-text-long field-name-field-body field-widget-text-textarea form-wrapper" id="edit-field-body"><div id="field-body-add-more-wrapper"><div class="text-format-wrapper"><div class="form-item form-type-textarea form-item-field-body-und-0-value">
  <label for="edit-field-body-und-0-value">Body </label>
 <div class="form-textarea-wrapper"><textarea class="text-full form-textarea" id="edit-field-body-und-0-value" name="field_body[und][0][value]" cols="60" rows="5"></textarea></div>
</div>
<fieldset class="filter-wrapper form-wrapper" id="edit-field-body-und-0-format"><div class="fieldset-wrapper"><div class="filter-help form-wrapper" id="edit-field-body-und-0-format-help"><p><a href="/filter/tips" target="_blank">More information about text formats</a></p></div><div class="form-item form-type-select form-item-field-body-und-0-format">
  <label for="edit-field-body-und-0-format--2">Text format </label>
 <select class="filter-list wysiwyg form-select" id="edit-field-body-und-0-format--2" name="field_body[und][0][format]"><option value="full_html" selected="selected">Full HTML</option><option value="filtered_html">Filtered HTML</option><option value="plain_text">Plain text</option></select>
</div>
<div class="filter-guidelines form-wrapper" id="edit-field-body-und-0-format-guidelines"><div class="filter-guidelines-item filter-guidelines-full_html"><h3>Full HTML</h3><ul class="tips"><li>Lines and paragraphs break automatically.</li><li>[[nid:123]] - Insert a node content</li></ul></div><div class="filter-guidelines-item filter-guidelines-filtered_html"><h3>Filtered HTML</h3><ul class="tips"><li>[[nid:123]] - Insert a node content</li><li>Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.</li><li>Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd></li></ul></div><div class="filter-guidelines-item filter-guidelines-plain_text"><h3>Plain text</h3><ul class="tips"><li>No HTML tags allowed.</li><li>Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.</li><li>Lines and paragraphs break automatically.</li></ul></div></div></div></fieldset>
</div>
</div></div>
rodale_janet
Active particpant
Active particpant

Using Webdriver to put values into a WYSIWIG editor Empty Re: Using Webdriver to put values into a WYSIWIG editor

Fri May 09, 2014 3:09 am
I need to know what in the code above I can use to get content I enter into the body field to be executed using Webdriver.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum