Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
ManjuV

Selenium doesnt capture colour picker Empty Selenium doesnt capture colour picker

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 pm
Hi,
Iam new to selenium Rc python...

In my application there is an option to choose fore colour and back ground colour using colourpickker,

This is my code for click the colour pickker
sel.click("//div[@id='collorpicker_327']/div[12]")

Even in selenium ide also doesnt capture

I have an error like this..

[error] Element //div[@id='collorpicker_327']/div[12] not found

please help me to solve the problem
anatar02
Active particpant
Active particpant

Selenium doesnt capture colour picker Empty Re: Selenium doesnt capture colour picker

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:19 pm
try with css selector
ManjuV

Selenium doesnt capture colour picker Empty Re: Selenium doesnt capture colour picker

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 am
Can you give the code using css
anatar02
Active particpant
Active particpant

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm
Provide me source code of your element which you wanted to locate using css selector so that i can try to give allocator
mgharikrishnan
Active particpant
Active particpant

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 pm
Dear All,

Is there any solution for this issue. I have been searching a lot for this. In my web application, we use 5 colour pickers. I need to automate them. Every time I open this page, the object ID changes for this color picker (Example : //div[@id='collorpicker_902']/div[12] in this example the number 902 to changes to some random number (444) the next time). Please provide me some steps to automate this...
Please help me!!!! Crying or Very sad

~ Harri...
Arthur
Active particpant
Active particpant

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:02 pm
Hi,
Thanks for Questioning this I have tried with this and it works for me please see is it ok for you.

sel.click("//div[6]/span/img") // This is icon which opens the color selection box "xpath".
sel.mouse_move_at("mColorPickerImg", "10,50") // mColorPickerImg is the allocator for the selection box which has
popped and the values are position where we have to click you can change as per your need
sel.click("mColorPickerImg") // click on the location where we have set the position of cursor
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum