Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
jgohel

How can change the color font for log and test case section in Selenium IDE? Empty How can change the color font for log and test case section in Selenium IDE?

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 pm
Hello There,

I am trying to 'Echo' Custom info message whenever any command from the script has failed.

How can I change the color font for log in Selenium IDE? ex: I want the text for echo command to be Red so I can easily identify the steps

Even I want to whenever any if or gotoIf condition is failed then test case section also red for specific test case so please refer the screenshot.

is there any way I can do such? I am trying all this things in Selenium IDE, have tried lot of stuff to do such but couldn't work this out.

If you can help here it would be great.

How can change the color font for log and test case section in Selenium IDE? Seleni10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum