Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
snehal mulay

Page load issue Empty Page load issue

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:03 pm
Hi,

I am trying to access the table element on the page. but the table is very big. It takes time to load the page. When it tries to access the table element after 2nd 3rd row its gives error that table element not found. I have added selenium.waitForPageToLoad("90000"); in my script. But program abruptly stops at any row saying the following output

In catch block !! com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: ERROR: Command execution failure. Please search the forum at http://clearspace.openqa.org for error details from the log window. The error message is: 'textContent' is null or not an object
expected "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Expected "sortlx01,
sortlx02" but saw "Loading..." instead" to match glob "" (had transformed the glob into regexp ""

Please try to help me out of this problem
snehal mulay

Page load issue Empty Re: Page load issue

Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 pm
I have added thead.sleep(15000)..its working Very Happy .i'll get back to u if have any other problem!!
sonam_sinha23

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm
Hi,

I am getting the same error, though i have added the wait still the error persists. The funny thing is that the first time i executed it, it did not throw any error, but after that it throws this error everytime. Do you have any idea how to resolve it.

Error Message :
'textContent' is null or not an object on session
snehal mulay

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm
I also face the same problem. you can add selenium.waitForPageToLoad("90000"); after selenium.open(link); Play with parameter in bracket.Try to increase that time.Hope u'll get solution
auto_ashish1
Active particpant
Active particpant

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 pm
There are 2 Possible solutions for this.

1) Use Thread.sleep(time). This has the drawback that it will make the code wait for a specific period

2) Better way : Use the class Wait present inside the selenium API. Wait class has a method called until. A good example of the usage is given at:
http://blog.ernster.co.uk/15

Regards
Ashish

For online Selenium training go to my website- www.sejsoft.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum