Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
jayz123

How to crop the right position of element from the screen shot? Empty How to crop the right position of element from the screen shot?

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:13 pm
Currently i am working on a selenium webdriver tool. This tool is going to screen shot a website page and crop it into the size of the element i look for. However, I am not able to get the correct coordinates all of the time. I tried to get the element location, determined its height and width but still it return me the wrong answer and wrong cropped image. Any idea ?

Code:
IWebElement img = driver.FindElement(By.Id("IMG1"));
int width = img.Size.Width;
int height = img.Size.Height;
Point point = img.Location;
int x = point.Location.X;;
int y = point.Location.Y;
RectangleF part = new RectangleF(x, y, width, height);
Bitmap bmpobj = new Bitmap(filePath);
Bitmap bn = bmpobj.Clone(part, bmpobj.PixelFormat);

Above is the code i used to get the location of the element and crop. Any one check for me any wrong with this?

PS: The website i tried to screen capture contain an iframe content which load a long page with scroll bar. Is that possible the location of the image is far too down causing me unable to get the right coordinate after all?
jayz123

How to crop the right position of element from the screen shot? Empty Re: How to crop the right position of element from the screen shot?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm
adviser... need help please... what is the problem that i cant get the correct position of the image that i wanted to crop?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum