Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
sabyasanchimishra

Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE Empty Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE

Wed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm
Hi,
I am supposed to Automate Flex Application , is there any machenism so that I can record the script using IDE and then convert that into Java-RC format is it's not there then plaese tell me the procedure that how should I go ahead with the Flex Automation because I am fedup googling on SeleniumFlex API... If anybody has already worked on it then please tell me the solution to this issue...

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Sabya Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE Icon_scratch
smitha

Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE Empty Re: Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:34 pm
Hi Sabya,

You can test your flex application by having a flex monkium plugin in selenium IDE. You need to compile your client application with sfapi.swc and automation_monkey.swc and the flex libs. This becomes your application to test. You can record your test and convert that into any format which you are comfortable in.

THanks
Smitha
sabyasanchimishra

Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE Empty Re: Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Hi Smitha,
How can I add Flex Monkey plugin in Selenium IDE , could you please tell me the source of getting that plugin .

Regards,
Sabya
smitha

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 pm
Hi Sabya,

Please go through this link

http://www.gorillalogic.com/books/flexmonkium-docs/flexmonkey-setup

Thanks
Smitha
uma maheswari
Active particpant
Active particpant

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 pm
Hi smitha,

I go through the link which u given.

But still IDE Not record the flex object.

I installed Flexmonkium.xpi in selenium IDE.

After flexmonkium icon is appeared in selenium IDE,i click that icon.

Then flexmonkium setting windows is appeared.

In that i gave flexmonkium console.exe path.

Then i click 'option' in selenium IDE and set user-extensions.js[from SeleniumFlex-API_0.2.5]and click ok.

I try to record flex object in selenium IDE,but still its not recording.

Can anyone help me anything i missed?
auto_ashish1
Active particpant
Active particpant

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:29 pm
There is way by using FlashSelenium class but thats in Selenium RC not IDE.
But for that the developer has to expose the flash methods !!

Regards
Ashish
itsthakur@gmail.com
91-9888179981

For online Selenium training go to my website- www.sejsoft.com
bchandu141

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm
Hi Smitha,

I am using flexmonkium, exporting my test cases, running the same in selenium server using eclipse.

I am troubling in parameterizing the flex controls.

Is there solution to read input data from excel or flat files.

I badly need this.

Any one provide me a solution?

-chandu
hansika aneja

Is there any way to record the Flex Application using Selenium IDE Empty FlexMonkium issues

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:23 pm
Hi,I am stuck in installing flexMonkiumConsole excutable.Can you please tell me from where i can find the file and how i can execute it.Please help me ASAP.Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hansika
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum