Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
MelPereira

Find and using a flexible element in a table using Selenium IDE Empty Find and using a flexible element in a table using Selenium IDE

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:23 pm
Hey guys,

I'm having a problem in work, trying do this in Selenium IDE:

I need select a element in a list, but for this, I need identify it before. But there is some complications:

1) The table contains a lot of rows with differents products and this products receives an ID at the moment they are created, for example: if the classification is by creation order, the first element will receive an ID: xxxx-01-yyy, the second xxxx-02-yyy, etc... But this can change if the classification mode changes too. This row that represent a product contains lots of fields, and each field has a different ID too, having by commom the number of the position in the table.
2)The box that I need to click to select my element it is like a check box at the left side os the field with the name.

Anyone has an idea of how to do this?
samal.gagan@gmail.com

Find and using a flexible element in a table using Selenium IDE Empty Re: Find and using a flexible element in a table using Selenium IDE

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:27 pm
HI
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum