Selenium Forum: Functional And Regression Testing Tool.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
AEM Training | Free Online DemoWed Apr 21, 2021 5:45 pmazharuddin
c# PageFactory - issue initializing elementsFri Nov 01, 2019 8:40 pmthegoatboy
Selenium making automatic connection to random urlsMon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 pmrepairtechsolutions1
How can we design the custom framework in Selenium RCMon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pmrandybonnettes
What are the new features in Selenium 3.0Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 pmpappyvicky
What are you using Selenium for? Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:52 amzhl
LIMITATIONS OF SELENIUMWed Apr 10, 2019 11:23 amswara
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Go down
mgharikrishnan
Active particpant
Active particpant

Different frameworks available for Selenium RC with Java Empty Different frameworks available for Selenium RC with Java

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 pm
Hi Friends,

I am user of Selenium RC with java for a quite long time. But till date I am not able to find the best framework for Selenium RC scripts. I would like to know the following details,
a) What are the different frameworks available for Selenium RC?
b) Which is the best one for Selenium RC with Java?

When you people help me with your answer, please please also provide the supporting URL so that I can have some basic idea about the frameworks and chose the best one for my project.

Thanks in advance,
Harri...
dev1122

Different frameworks available for Selenium RC with Java Empty Re: Different frameworks available for Selenium RC with Java

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:13 am
Do you want the structure of framework? How it can be implemented... If yes then let me know... I can tell you how we implemented n our company.
mgharikrishnan
Active particpant
Active particpant

Different frameworks available for Selenium RC with Java Empty Re: Different frameworks available for Selenium RC with Java

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 pm
Yes dev... I am look for the framework as well as how to implement it... It would be of great great great help, if you provide me some details, some documents, if possible the project structure...

Thanks in advance,
Harri...
sourabhd

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm
I am new user of Selenium RC with java for. but i ma not find the best framework for Selenium RC scripts. I would like to know the following details,
a) What are the different frameworks available for Selenium RC?
b) Which is the best one for Selenium RC with Java?

When you people help me with your answer, please please also provide the supporting URL .
And steps for how to run it
Thanks
sourabhd
selftechy
http://www.selftechy.com

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 pm
The different frameworks available are:

1. JUnit
2. TestNG

You can utilize both of these frameworks for Selenium. With these frameworks you need to record through Selenium IDE and export the code into your favorite programming language such as Java, C#, Python, PHP etc and write the tests. If you run through ANT / Eclipse you can get nice HTML / XML reports.. But to enhance your skills and also the framework's features, it is better to be good in one of the programming languages such as Java/ C#, etc and develop your own framework. That can even utilize JUnit / TestNG but extended according to your needs. you can refer to my blog "selftechy" for more details (Go to Selenium page).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum